About G A Newsome (Haulage) Ltd
- Join an inclusive and supportive employer during a time of rapid expansion and growth.
- Get competitive rates of pay and a secure permanent contract.
- Newly qualified and experienced drivers welcome.
Benefits of our HGV / LGV Class 1 Tramper role
- 40 hours at £10 p/h. Overtime rate of £12.50 for 40+ hours.
- Double pay for overtime on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Non-taxable night out pay of £26.
- Opportunities to progress to ADR (dangerous goods) licencing (optional).
Requirements of our HGV / LGV Class 1 Tramper role
- Valid HGV / LGV Class 1 licence (CE), CPC card and Digi card.
- Monday-Friday shift pattern with start times available between 05:00-08:00.
- We can be flexible on the number of nights out to suit you.
Responsibilities of our HGV / LGV Class 1 Tramper role
- · General haulage.
- · We care about our drivers and will do our very best to offer you a rewarding career where you will be supported and valued.